The course provides a review of functions and tasks needed to effectively process RocketScan free and reduced scannable meal application forms. In a demonstration format, we will be processing actual forms in real-time. This is the perfect refresher before the start of the busy processing season.
- For current RocketScan Districts who need a quick refresher on the software, held yearly every August
- Duration: two hours including 10 minute breaks and open discussion
- Online Training via Web Meeting
- You must have some previous experience with RocketScan to attend this training. New districts, please see RocketScan Administrator Course above.
- Review new features
- Introduction to online form submission module
- How to scan application forms
- Comprehensive review of the Validation Module
- Focus on application processing tasks, rules and additional features
- Validating a standard application
- Administration Module review covering exception applications and system status monitors
- How to create various student and operator-based forms
- How Rocketscan can be used for audit management