Online Applications Save Time and Money
RockSCAN Online for Free & Reduced Meal Applications ensures your received applications are complete & compliant. Taking approximately 10 seconds per application for the USDA required review, RocketSCAN Online significantly accelerates the determination process.
This web-based application form will not allow submission of a noncompliant, incomplete, or incorrectly filled out application.
Online application filing adheres to guidelines set by the USDA and your state. The process mirrors your state-approved application and follows your district specific business rules.
COMPREHENSIVE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE FEATURES & SERVICES
- Able to process up to 3600 applications/person/day
- Update applications on the fly: adding, changing & moving data during validation
- Premier services including yearly development of new applications
- Free RocketSCAN User Forum, which ensures success
- 20x faster than manual entry
INCREASE ACCURACY & IMPROVE AUDIT RESULTS
- Automatically checks for current student numbers, valid SNAP/TANF numbers, preparer’s SSN & foster child status
- Improve your audit results with improved accuracy, comprehensive audit CDs & enhanced documentation with our “sticky note” history feature (included at no extra charge)
- Uses RocketSCAN’s exclusive Intelligent Name Recognition (INR) technology
- Affordable for districts of all sizes
- Bundled solution, no hidden charges
- In most cases pays for itself with the 1st year of use in labor savings alone!
RocketScan Online Features
- Hosted on school districts servers or optional web based hosting
- Complies with digital signatures guidelines
- Automatically looks up the student number – No need to manually write the number on the application before scanning
- Permanently stores all meal applications:
- Stores current & all prior year applications on your server
- Eliminates the need to sort & file paper applications
- Displays all previous meal applications for each student.
- Unlimited licensing means you can install RocketScan on as many computers as you need.
- Applies all USDA/DOE rules:
- Insures foster children are a household of one
- Checks for valid student numbers for all children
- Checks for valid SNAP/TANF numbers
- Verifies household member count
- Checks for valid social security numbers for all non-TANF/SNAP applications
- Flags zero-income applications
- Checks for adult signature
- Tracks all income applications:
- View incomplete applications
- Create reports listing incomplete applications
- Allows electronic “sticky notes” to be placed on applications to track remedial activity
- Extensive application search capability. Search by:
- student first/last name or number
- guardian name or social security number
- scan batch on date
- Powerful reporting capabilities, create your own reports on:
- Applications processed
- Completed applications
- Applications containing errors
- Applications with new students
- Students with multiple applications