Indiana Textbook Assistance Applications

The state of Indiana is one of 8 states that have fees associated with textbook rentals every school year. All Indiana students must pay curricular material (textbook) rental fees unless you have been notified in writing that your child has been approved for free curricular material (textbook rental) assistance. Parents who wish to apply for textbook assistance and other educational benefits must submit an Application for Educational Benefits each school year.

With RocketScan you can scan these applications and collect the data without headache.

Contact Us For More Information